Last week’s trek ended this year’s travel. Every mile was driven – not one airline flight.
Today’s “high-tech” world can impede the more personal “high-touch” style of time invested with special folks. Thankfully, my travel method simplifies personal relationships. Meeting with a good friend requires nothing more than a little planning and finding the correct Interstate exit.
The header photo features Floyd “Butch” Azbell, an instructor at J M Tawes Technology & Career Center in Westover, Maryland. He and I met after I delivered two days of seminars in Chesapeake, Virginia.
Dennis is the Department Chair at the College of Southern Nevada and Don is the HVAC Program Coordinator at Salt Lake Community College.
Serving these two prestigious colleges and meeting with Dennis and Don was a treat. The added bonus was driving through the Rocky Mountain region – the trek through Utah and Colorado was awesome.
With Dennis Soukup (left) and Don Crawshaw (right)
With Jimmy Hawley and Pat Enochs (left) and Bill Brown (right)
A brief exit off of I-40 in Oklahoma resulted in a terrific meeting with Jimmy and Pat at Tulsa Tech. These two instructors are among the best.
While serving two California clients, I invested time with Bill at Brownson Technical School in Anaheim. Fun time in southern California.
My 2019 travel schedule is due to begin in February. Between now and then, I’ll be writing and developing new instructional videos.
Exciting things are happening here.
- The print edition of my HVAC Customer Service Handbook has surpassed 15,000 unit sales as of this year.
- A VitalSource accessible e-book version of the HVAC Customer Service Handbook is also being utilized by students nationwide.
- HVACRedu.net is featuring my company’s soft skills courses and hundreds of students have partaken.
- NATE accreditation of my soft skill courses enable HVAC manufacturers, distributors and dealers to earn NATE CEUs.
- Overseas licensing of my company’s intellectual property is distributing our curriculum worldwide.
Growing multiple revenue streams has taken on a whole new dimension with the added licensing and royalties. The new curriculum and video projects that I am now developing will be featured in the near future.
Hundreds of overseas business professionals are attending seminars that feature my company’s intellectual property.
During the last few years, my company has collaborated with Charles Constantin in developing the most innovative customer service, management and leadership programs.
The photo on the right features Charles with recent graduates of the Leadership Executive Program in Dubai UAE.
Overseas students in Dubai UAE with instructor, Charles Constantin